katqueen45 Senior
    Kalvin nodded in agreement, then put up his fist meekly for a fist bump
    Draco returned the fist bump
    Ericat Novice
    I wanna join!
    Name: Farrow
    Appearance: Red hair, brown eyes, white skin
    Powers: Transportation
    Abilities: Ability to jump high and far.
    Other: Can also see through walls.
    Ericat Novice
    A girl walked past, maybe around twelve. Kalvin and Draco both looked up. "Hello," she said. "My name is Farrow. I am a knight assigned to gaurd you both, night and day. The president told me about you guys. Not Donald Trump either, I mean the president of SOSH, Society Of Super Humans. Her name is Toronto. We've been looking for Super Humans for a while. Why? Because there is a future event coming, and we're supposed to stop it. Nobody knows what it is yet, we just have to be prepared at all times."
    (Please read the plot)
    Ericat Novice
    Btw this is Farrow.
    Ericat Novice
    Oh wait never mind. I tried to put a picture, but it wouldn't let me. Ok pretend this and the comment above this were never said.
    Ericat Novice
    Oh um. . . sorry x_x. I always mess something up.
    katqueen45 Senior
    Hi Ericat! Are you new? :3
    Welcome 🤗🤗 On gotoquiz, we don't usually join roleplays midway, atleast not without asking first. I made the same mistake when I first joined here, don't worry)
    (It's ok you actually can join as someone who escaped during the confusion of the previous escape)
    Ericat Novice
    Oh okay yea!
    Ok
    katqueen45 Senior
    I'll reply, and then Ericat's character finds them, then? )
    Kalvin was ready to fall back asleep, when he heard a rustle. He became tense immediately, he looked at the cave entrance in alarm
    Ericat Novice
    A girl walked past, maybe around twelve. Kalvin and Draco both looked up. "Hello," she said. "My name is Farrow. I am a knight assigned to guard you both, night and day. The president told me about you guys. Not Donald Trump either, I mean the president of SOSH, Society Of Super Humans. Her name is Toronto. We've been looking for Super Humans for a while. Why? Because there is a future event coming, and we're supposed to stop it. Nobody knows what it is yet, we just have to be prepared at all times."
    Kalvin and Draco look at each other with suspicious eyes.
    Ericat Novice
    (By the way, The Shadow Drago, are you a fan of Harry Potter? Because your name is Draco.)

This thread is locked. You may not post.