Home again

Thread Topic: Home again

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He continued to watch her warily "wouldnt he the first time something that looks harmless tried to kill me" he said
    She frowned "if i wanted to kill yiu i would have done it while you were unconscious...but nooooo i bring you back here and heal you" she pouted slightly still with her srms crossed
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He thought about it for a few seconds before he ralaxed "sorry.
    "Its ok I'm sorry if i seem...rude" she slowly approached carefully this time
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He watched her "its not your fault" he said, before he frowned, remembering her question "and no, the horns dont hurt as far as i can tell
    "Oh alright, i wonder if they'll go away if we heal you...i must take you to my father when you feel bettrr"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Skotadi flinched "i dont think they would, especially if you planned on using green eco" he said, shaking a little
    She frowned "fudge nuggets...there goes that plan...hmm maybe my father knows a way"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Why? Who is your father?" he asked
    "...lets just say he's very wise when it comes to eco?" She looked away slightly and turned around walking to the door
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He nerrowed his eyes in suspicion before he started gettibg up
    She openes the door slightly, she looked at him and nodded to herself before walking out
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Skotadi started followwing her, staying exactly 3 steps behind her
    She approached her fathers study "please let this go without difficulty"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Skotadi gave her an odd look