My heart beats for you

Thread Topic: My heart beats for you

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ember finished getting the room set up and walked out to them, picking up his cat and setting him on the couch "would you like some tea?" he signed, tilting his head slightky.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Spot booked, apparently he wanted tea.
    Isabel Star Advanced
    Markus snickered quietly at Spot. “Yes, tea would be nice, thank you.” He said to Ember, surprisingly passive.
  • New account!
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ember looked at the dog in amusement before noddibg and walking to the kitchen to make tge tea
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Spot followed to ‘help’.
    Ellie’s breathing had returned to normal as the girl had become to wake up.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Spot is a mood.
  • Markus’s eyes settled on Ellie and he went over to her. “Ellie?” he asked, as her breathing changed.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ember whistled quietly as he made the tea, gathering up the few cups he had before taking the tray to the livingroom
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Spot managed to take one and lapped at the tea.
    Ellie sat up very slowly, as she winced at the pain of her bandaged torso.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ember saw her sitting up and quickly set the tray down "please dont move to much, you could reopen your wounds" he signed quickly, looking worried
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
  • "He say snot to move, Ellie," he translated, worry and relief tracing his face. "But I'm so, so so, glad you're alive." he wanted to hug her, but worried it might hurt her.
  • he say snot lmao
    he says not*))
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Ellie nodded slowly. The witch girl laid back down as Spot finished his tea. The hell hound growled at the door. Something seemed to be lurking there.