"woa" she gasped and tried to herself.
    RainInTheShadows Experienced
    This brought Nitram back to reality as he jumped up. "Emis..!!"
    "Ha, careful," Emis warns.
    Late post)

"What?" Emis asked Nitram.
    she listened to emis. `careful, dont fall` she thought
    "B-be careful..." He bit his bottom lip, preparing to catch them if either girl fell.
    Elena got to the last monkey bar and backflipped off. "I DID IT!!" she cheered
    Emis stood there with her mouth open as she blindly took a step and slipped. She felt the feeling of falling as she slowly fell off, waiting to hit the ground.
    "Gah!!" Nitram leaped forward and caught her in his arms. She wasn't too heavy, but she wasn't exactly light either. However, it wasn't too hard for him to hold her.
    Emis was shaking in Nitram's arms but she looked up at him and thanked him. "Thanks..."
    "good job!" Elena told Nitram. She got her notepad out of her backpack and made a flipnote of it.
    Suddenly, the heat rose in Nitram's cheeks as he blushed. He quickly cleared his throat and set her down. "Whatever..."

Heheheh... #imsorryimasuckerforromanceeek))
    #ilikeromacesecretly))

Emis stood back up and looked at Elena who was writing in her notepad. "Whatcha writing?"
    Yayyy....I gtg though. :/ Bye. ))

Nitram slowly backed away as the girls spoke, isolating himself in a dark corner.
    "oh, just the things that just happened and stuff, but i do that alot.." she finished it and put it back in the bag.

This thread is locked. You may not post.