• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:25pm

Thread Topic: 2-person soap.

AnimePhan Novice
    name Advanced
    meh
    AnimePhan Novice
    Sure. :3 Let's make charrie's.
    name Advanced
    okie dokie (i havent done one in about a year so im sorry if its slighty crappy)
    AnimePhan Novice
    It doesn't matter. :D
    name Advanced
    okay, do you want to start?
    AnimePhan Novice
    No, you start. :]
    name Advanced
    because im a nice llama okay..

Name: Alex
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Personality: has a select number of friends but is usually very quiet. He is also known for his quick temper. People avoid him but he prefers it that way
    AnimePhan Novice
    Lol, x3

Name: Diana
    Hair: Light brown
    Eyes: Ocean blue
    Personality: Creative, tuff, nice, independent.
    Other: Knows martial arts, loves to swim, secretly likes shopping. You start.
    name Advanced
    The school bell rung for the start of the day. Autumn was here. Alex took his seat in the middle of the room, ready to endure the day
    AnimePhan Novice
    Diana started to run to class, "I'm gonna be late" I ran through each hall, and up the stairs, and a mile away I found the door to my 1 class.
    name Advanced
    Alex held the pen in his hand, not paying attention to his teachers voice. "I can make it through today. Its just one more day" He raised his head slightly, to see a bright blue eyes girl at the door
    AnimePhan Novice
    Diana opened up the door wide, and breathed heavily, I made it teach, She start walking akwardly toward a desk. Teacher had to open his damn mouth and said, "Ms.Diana" you been late for atleast 5 days. one more day. and it's detention for you. Diana groaned in agony, and slumped in her seat.
    name Advanced
    The rare sight of a smirk graced Alex's face. He was also known for being late multiple times, but due to his undeniable rage, the teachers did not say anything. He lifted his head a looked at the girl
    AnimePhan Novice
    [Sorry, dealing with something]Diana's face was up all in the book, then she saw a guy with beautiful green eyes glancing at her, she kinda blushed and covered her face with the book.

This thread is locked. You may not post.