BRANDI.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:25pm

Thread Topic: BRANDI.

LetsBeFriends Junior
    Sara shook her head. "Nah, i'll walk the few miles. I love the rain." she said with a warm smile. It was true, she did.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She frowned and took his hand, standing up. "Fine..."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She followed him to the car. His dad seemed so caring, definetly not like her family. Weird.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She buckled up and looked out of her window, watching the rain fall onto the paved road.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She screamed and closed her eyes, putting her arms up over her head so her hands were covering the top of it. Just her instict. She looked over at him. "Yea, but you're not....."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    Sara sighed and un-buckled. "Fine...." she mumbled, still worried about the glass stuck in him. Did pain even exist for him? She got out and ran to the other car, opening the crushed door. A man sat in the drivers seat with a bottle of beer next to him. "Woah, that was fun! Oh hey, who are you?" he asked. Sara rolled her eyes. The smell of alchohol on his breathe was evident.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    He seemed fine, no blood. "Oh god....." she groaned, shutting the door and turning back to tylers car. Wasn't there a dent in the car just a minute ago?
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    "Yea." she reached in her pocket where her phone was supposed to be. Not there. Dangit.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    lalala....
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    (I KNOW I KNOW I KOW I GOT THE EMAIL LUCKY YOU!)

"Forgot it at home. Sorry...." she said honestly, giving him a sorry look.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    (SO ARE YOU GONNA MAKE IT PUBLIC?)

"A-alright...." she nodded and walked to the house, coming back with a cellphone.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    (Good.)

She looked at the street. Waverly. "Yea, sure."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She turned back to him before she walked off. "Hey, are you gonna be ok?"

This thread is locked. You may not post.