BRANDI.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:25pm

Thread Topic: BRANDI.

Elacie Novice
    He nodded, closing the door behind her. His dad stepped out of the house, and stood on the porch, watching them. "Hello, Sara." The old mans voice was kind, with a husky Southern accent. He was wearing a lab coat, and glasses. "Tyler...you could have told me you had a guest."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She looked up to see an old man, wearing a...labcoat? His dad, the scienctist. "Uh....hi." she smiled and waved at him.
    Elacie Novice
    He smiled back. "Eric Flode. I have to get back to work now...Make sure you two kids keep quite. He turned, walking back in side. Tyler sighed, and shook his head.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    Sara looked over at him. "What?"
    Elacie Novice
    Tyler lead her inside. "Eh. He has to work..."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    "Mkaaaay.." she nodded and walked into the house. It was elegant...with sort of an old fashioned feel.
    Elacie Novice
    He pointed her to the stairs. "Second door on the left...I'll bring up some snacks."
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    "Alright." she walked up the carpeted stairs and opened the door, sitting down on the bed with the black sheets.
    Elacie Novice
    He walked over to the cabnit, grabbing the box of cookies his dad had mad earlier.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She took her notepad and a small purple pen out of her pocket.
    Elacie Novice
    *made

He climbed up the stairs, taking about thirty seconds to cover all fifty of them.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    She heard his feet on the stairs and narrowed her eyes, scribbling something in her notepad.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    meep.
    Haven Newbie
    (Sorry. Lots of threads.)

He opened the door slowly.
    LetsBeFriends Junior
    Sara yawned and looked up at him.

This thread is locked. You may not post.