National Pot Day

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:15pm

Thread Topic: National Pot Day

• tongue Experienced
    April 20th is National Pot Day. We should celebrate with a mass smoke-in on the National Mall in DC. 250,000 Americans smoking pot in the open is gonna roll some heads. Legalize marijuana! It's common f---ing sense!
    Alana Experienced
    nope. i absolutely object. pot is harmful. it damages your brain's dopamine production (aka the stuff that makes you happy) so basically you might feel better, but really you're just letting yourself slide into depression. also, i really don't want a bunch of druggy lunatics running around my neighborhood. the stench of cigarette smoke is bad enough. pot? no, thank you!!!
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    AW I MISSED POT DAY!

Now i have to wait 1 year >:(
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    And I DON'T CARE ABOUT SCHIZOPHRENIA! I LIKE POT! XD
  • tongue Advanced
    LOL Ozzy
    Demonjoe Junior
    2nd lunch in my school was so quiet that you had to be careful about yelling obscenities as to not get caught. So quiet that outside on the veranda I could "f**k!" or "$hit!" real loud and not get in any trouble.

My school has a lot of pot heads.
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    GO POT!

Oh I can't wait till Middle School!
  • Tara Renae Newbie
    I smoked pot yesterday. I love pot day.
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    Yeah, They really need to legalize it. It kills less people then booze. AND Ciggs.
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    LOL
    VegeKaka Advanced
    FU, I missed Pot Day. v.v I vant my pot NOW.
  • fufe123 Novice
    can you make a new pot day
  • tongue Advanced
    Yea 10 is way early to start smoking or drinking or doing drugs Ozzy. Wait until you're older and mature enough to handle it.
    Carri04 Senior
    Ozzy's a chick guys ._. but Yeah I agree

goddamn it i missed pot day -_- theres no hope of me finding pot in Taiwan anyways so bah Dx
    OZZYIOMMI Experienced
    11. I'm 11.

This thread is locked. You may not post.