My thread:3

Thread Topic: My thread:3

rvelez Hot Shot
    yeah.

long time no see is right lol
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I think what I need right now is conversations with people im familiar with. because I feel like that'll help me remember what I was like before I changed I guess. im trying hard to reach out to that part of me, but its like it doesn't exist anymore.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    im an old user, i just use this account because i forgot my login.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    I wish i could have time to catch up too, but im pretty busy lately. dont think ill have lots of time
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I know. What /was/ your original called again? it was boss something..
    rvelez Hot Shot
    ah yeah, its hard to just sit back and catch up when life just throws everything at you.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    btw We got a discord now. Makes it easier to not forget to reply.

hail. lulu.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I don't feel welcomed on the gtq discord. that's why I never joined it.

oh yeah. allhaillelouch was it? xD im small brain sometimes.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    i know what you mean though- i basically have discord just to keep up with my close friends in real life and with P&W

yeppers.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Well i gotta go. it was cool to see u again dude
    rvelez Hot Shot
    alrighty see ya!
    rvelez Hot Shot
    These newbies are bold af. I remember once I told a joke and emmajamme was like “no” and I got my sister on here to tell her off lmaooo
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Idk I’m kinda sad rn because I feel like K has a problem with me now. He’s being an ass and it can’t be coincidental because he leaves every lobby I’m in.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    So CTR is now sponsoring Xfinity just like they did with the sour patch kids and the thing is, I don't have Xfinity. So that means I can't get the code to the special kart. So I really hope someone reaches out to me who has Xfinity so I can get my hands on that code. I really want the kart.. And I am willing to pay for it too. Anyone here has it?
    rvelez Hot Shot