Akso Hospital Room 4
Thread Topic: Akso Hospital Room 4
-
Then again, the location... i don't want to be stuck there forever if I dont see anything I want.
-
Whatever. I'm kinda done...
-
*looks up Sword Art Online*
*gets results of paintings and drawings of swords* -
None of it matters.
-
I love my guitar. Sounds awesome.
-
Let's hear it!
-
I put it away for the day. I was apparently playing for two hours, but I'm teaching myself how to play "The Only Thing I Know for Real" from Metal Gear Rising.
-
I need the metallic teal 3ds.
-
Persona Q...
-
I love Metal Gear so much...
Happy to still be a fan, almost 10 years later. -
Of rising, specifically, I mean.
I've been a fan of Metal Gear since I was, what, 5?
I watched gameplay of the first games in the series when I was a kid. -
Wtf? Heart needs to do a little less of that. Where we running? ðŸ˜
-
I'm good at running.
-
😂
-
I just do whatever by myself. It's fine with me. I really don't care. I'll find my way wherever I need to go.
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules




