Akso Hospital Room 4
Thread Topic: Akso Hospital Room 4
-
It'd be cool if, for the next patch note, I could eat without getting sick. What the hell?
-
Whoa. I must be pretty bored to do some s--- like that.
-
Pfft. Yeah, right.
-
I can't f---ing say that.
-
I need one, though...
-
Rough night. Didn't sleep well. Overthinking.
I really could use a trip to the game store. Just look around for a bit. Would be nice. -
Stress is making it hard to eat. Dont want to eat but starving. Upset.
-
Finally ordered food. I think maybe I should try to take it easy today.
-
Yeah right...
-
Please let this end soon. I cant keep interacting with bro. Like, you're so f---ing annoying.
I need some sort of feedback. IT'S YOUR CHARACTER 😠-
Holy bl I just made the best rp idea in da world (of my rp ideas)
-
Of course, it's a Love and Deepspace roleplay, though.
-
Is this entertaining?
-
We've been here for a while.
-
Low Quality Shiva Image
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules





