If you were an evil man and you have 3 wishes
Home > Forums > The Lounge
- Locked due to inactivity on Feb 11, '22 3:54am
Thread Topic: If you were an evil man and you have 3 wishes
What would you wish for?
You're an evil man but you have a kind son and your wife is dead. You come across something/someone that can give you 3 wishes.
- wishing to kill anyone (but you can wish for things that can cause death)
- wishing to bring back the dead
I need this for a story and I can't think.
That all people would obey my son and me, that I would become immortal, and that my son would have great success
Or that the world was stricken with plague and I was the only one who could make the cure (and mass produce it), easy riches, respect, and power without breaking the rules
Oh that first one would be an interesting one.
Because what if the son told his father to do something, he would have to do it.
Asukki Experienced- Wishing for an army of creatures that will follow your bidding and do as you say (intelligence and creature type are up to you)
- Wishing for an eventual prophecy? I guess like a curse of sorts like those who touch the magical artifact that brings wishes will eventually perish in an in humane way? or that the next person who finds it will/must have the same intent as the previous holder.
- wishing for a sort of "guardian" to guide the son or watch over him. Perhaps the guardian learns from the kindness of the son and can ban together to stop the father? idk
-wishing for harm to a source of origin. whoever or whatever killed the wife now must suffer either in the same way if not worse. If it was a sickness that killed her then the world becomes plagued with the same sickness.
-wishing for a base of operations that is off the grid. (I feel as if this is self explanatory)
-wishing for the wife's spirit to be preserved at least till he can bring her back by other means. Perhaps her soul is held in a symbolic item or even in the son. Or the son steals the item she's preserved in for plot points :/ but I think you get the idea
Hopefully my chaos is helpful :P
Or if the son becomes good and tries to overthrow his father, but since the father is immortal it's kind of like the unstoppable force meets the immovable object
But since his son is blessed with success, then ajsksk
No, his son is already good, he got that from his mom.
It's supposed to be a short story, so it shouldn't be something that extends the plot too much.
I like the one where the person that kills his wife has to suffer
And I think I have a third wish. Thanks guys!
This thread is locked. You may not post.