Queen Of Shadows

Thread Topic: Queen Of Shadows

Raynefall Experienced
    It was? Why?

I'm having boy issues. But I blocked that out for a couple hours to set up my new LED lights and sun lamp in my room. I also rearranged my collection of tiny houses/glass sculptures/ ceramic sculptures/ shells/ rocks/ random pretty s---. I really like it. The LED lights look like tiny books!
    Raynefall Experienced
    How about you two?
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Something about the host

Oof what's wrong?
    Oh that's cool! I want lights that look like books now
    dragonsfire Advanced
    I've been pretty good, just finished a drawing that kinda came out of nowhere
    Raynefall Experienced
    Oh, okii

He hasn't talked to me in days on snapchat since I gave him a special This-shows-I-trust-you-dearly present on Christmas day. He'll stare at me at work (not in a bad way) and talk to me a little bit. But he hasn't even opened anything since the gift! I'm confused about it.
    Raynefall Experienced
    He hasn't been feeling well, so I chalked it up to that. But sunday he was considerably better but still hasn't opened an thing.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Then urge him to open it.
    In my experience guys don't really respond to texts and things like that very often.
    Raynefall Experienced
    I asked him about it. Apparently, he has been disassociating and hasn't even opened the app at all. But when I mentioned it he opened it.

Soooo He just ended it. Completely. He said he wasn't ready for anything mentally.

I don't know why I want to cry.
    Raynefall Experienced
    Nothing like crying on the floor of your shower. This better be the last f---ing s---fest 2020 gives me.
    dragonsfire Senior
    At least it's 2021 now
    Raynefall Experienced
    Raynefall Experienced
    Uuuugggghhhhh life.
    Raynefall Experienced
    Wow it has been that long since I was last here? Huh...I guess time flies when you hate life.
    Spice Novice
    Hey, you okay? You don't seem like you're feeling so good.