WC Collab Quiz!

Thread Topic: WC Collab Quiz!

Silent Grey Advanced
    Hi! Can u use the character sheet to fill out Eclipsestar, or Eclipsestorm (as a warrior)?
    Silent Grey Advanced
    For some of the fill-in characters, we can slightly base it off of other people, even if they aren't helping to make it. Then it'll seem like a GTQ Clan!
    Ethel Advanced
    Name: Eclipsestar
    Appearance: Tortoiseshell she-cat with cyan blue eyes
    Cats17 Novice
    I don't do gmail, I use outlook.com
    Ethel Advanced
    By the way, I'm leader of MoonClan. MoonClan has almost thirty cats, and I made it out of all the clans combined.))
    Ethel Advanced
    I've told you about it before, haven't I? All the clans = ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, and WindClan. :3))
    Silent Grey Advanced
    So all the cats will be in one Clan? There aren't any other Clans? Okay, Ig that would make more sense for an introduction to us as cats. SO we'll all be in MoonClan, and you'll be the leader.
    Silent Grey Advanced
    @Cats17: Okay? I'm not sure I asked but why not. You can still get Discord no matter your email.
    Ethel Advanced
    Oh? I thought you were in a different clan. :'))
    Silent Grey Advanced
    But u said that MoonClan has all the CLans combined into one? Or did u mean all the features and skills?
    Silent Grey Advanced
    Hm?
    I meant all the skills. ;ω;
    Cats17 Novice
    No I can't get Discord... the school computer blocked it, not allowed to get on phone (parents can see what I get on my phone) and it won't let me use the website on my phone (tries to make me get app)
    Silent Grey Advanced
    @Eclipse- Oh, oofs
    @Cats17- I'm pretty sure that it should allow you to use the website, but that's fine.
    Silent Grey Advanced
    Wait........we still need an outline of what happenes.