Ripper's Edge

Thread Topic: Ripper's Edge

Silent Fox Newbie
    I will forever have this date on my quiz's creation date, now. Great. I don't know why I'm so bothered with having this date, but it's here now...

Wait...On this day, last year...I felt ditched because my cousin told me she had a bf and then she didn't hang out with me anymore.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Curse you stupid brain that only remembers useless facts.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    When we were little, it was platonic.
    As we got older...
    Well, I felt left out.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I do miss seeing her. She was like my sister and closest friend, I guess. We were practically twins.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Well, eating just made it hurt more. My stomach, I mean. But, whatever. I'll feel better after some peppermint tea.
    Why am I so addicted to that stuff?
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Wait, was that a firework?
    Who the heck is doing fireworks?
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I think it's stupid that they do this every year. They choose a random day out of the year to use their leftover, ILLEGAL fireworks. And where are the cops in all this?!
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Are they done???
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    🤣For once the police came.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I need my main to level up soon.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I just got a fiction book about war. I probably won't be into it as much as I was Moonshadow, but we'll see if it has enough action.

Moonshadow was sooooo good. It had action and a light sense of romance between the two ninja. But, oh, it was perfect. Not too gory, but not watered down.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Did you know that you don't need a license to own a sword? But, you do need a license to carry it in public.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    🌵cactus
    Silent Fox Newbie
    The words spoken not are the words spoken best...
    Silent Blue Advanced
    Hewo! :D