i want someone 2 cling 2 me ;-;
    Typical Normie Experienced
    Pag
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    Oml sorry guys
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    ;-;
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams
    get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams
    get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams get out of my dreams you're killing me
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    i'm over you
    why do you still haunt me
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you

attached
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    i'm over you
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    I really hope my "over the top" offensive humor is what they wanted from me.
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    I feel I'm known for my harsh way of joking, because that's usually what people want from me. And I don't see what's wrong with being the character that they like.
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    Life, in a way, is exactly like roleplaying.
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    Being so loud all the time really wears me down.

This thread is locked. You may not post.