For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time.

Thread Topic: For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time.

Clara Ford Junior
    Sadness, honestly, but I try not to think about it.

If you ever wonder why I'm continuously going on and on about videogames, it's because it takes my mind off of it best.
    Sleepless Advanced
    what are you sad about?
    Clara Ford Junior
    Any and everything. My depression is so bad, I get sad without a cause. It annoys my parents, but I can't help it. They won't help me either, so I don't know what to do.
    I come here and post it because I need somewhere to let it out.
    (My thread's a mess right now. I have sad pictures of sad characters.)
    Sleepless Advanced
    oh, I feel that
    I'm really sorry to hear it
    Clara Ford Junior
    It's okay.
    Clara Ford Junior
    (Irdk if I should say this...please don't kick me out gtq for this...I'm...not really supposed to be here. My parents don't know....but, I just needed somewhere to go, and I have no way of seeing anyone. Even before the pandemic. I knew no one and I never leave the house. Please don't make me leave!)
    Sleepless Advanced
    Oh, darlin, pretty much everyone here joined too young and without their parents knowing. I kept this place quiet for years after I joined. No one's going to make you leave.
    Thank you!

But, now you know why I'm almost never here, and I'm always losing my threads. Out of all my threads, I only have two to call mine:" Raiden and Snake" (I pretty much live there) and Feelin' Fresh. I hate it when they get locked, but, that's what happens.
    CaptainMop Junior
    Heya, if i may- that is. I apologize if I'm interrupting anything, or something like that.
    Sleepless Advanced
    Understandable. You can probably find them through the recent posts on your profile, though.

Howdy, Cody!
    CaptainMop Junior
    Heya, i forget what you go by so, Sleepless.
    How do you do on this, i forget what day today is-friday?
    Sleepless Advanced
    My name is Road. :3
    I'm doing fine, just got back from the chiropractor. What about you?
    CaptainMop Junior
    Right, Road. Try to remember that.

That's good to hear. Im doing alright myself. Just eating pizza and watching Master Z now.
    Sleepless Advanced
    what's master z?
    CaptainMop Junior
    Spin off thing of Ip Man
    What wiki said.