what's up?
    ello Senior
    who tf recommended saint motel to me
    i think it was axel
    ello Senior
    still don't know who did, really want to know
    ello Senior
    ok 2 quick things

1. the story behind day n nite is actually really sad, not what i was expecting

2. i'm feeling motivated to write a song so hopefully that goes well
    ello Senior
    update: i got 11 lines written but leaving it be for now. they're unorganized and a few of them are just good lines i thought of that i'll use later on in the song
    ello Senior
    my discover weekly sucked last week, but it made up for it this week because like every song on it is great
    Clara Ford Novice
    So, I'm not supposed to be here. I sneak online when I can. My parents are super strict. Maybe that's what I get for hoping someone would actually care...
    And next Monday is my 17th b-day.
    ello Senior
    i'm sorry to hear that :(
    how are you able to talk now? they're asleep i assume?

nice! i'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday then, even if you're not able to come on
    Clara Ford Novice
    I have to use other devices and sneak while I'm doing something for school. My laptop blocks social chat sites.
    ello Senior
    ah, understandable. well i'm usually here, if not stalking about the site. if you need to dm me for whatever reason, my email is lloydcipher @ gmail.com
    Clara Ford Novice
    I...don't have an email, but thanks.

I feel so lost right now. This was a serious slap in the face. He knew I was already low.
    ello Senior
    really? not even a school one?

yeah, i'm sorry you had to go through that. the worst part is over, you're not with him anymore