Pushed back a few more weeks. Allow me to explain.
September 30th was the day I was supposed to get this bloody cast off my foot, but things didn't go according to plan. Day started off me worried that there was the chance of them accidentally cutting open my leg. (Didn't happen, I'm okay. ) Called a cab, they had no idea where they were going, dropped me off at a closed section of the hospital. I got out, looked around, and had to trek from the bottom of a massive hill to the fracture clinic in the hospital. I get there wait about four hours, get an X-ray done, and find that I need another cast.
Long story short, I'm in a new cast until October 21st, one with a sandal that will help me walk.