I'm so stressed out right now

Thread Topic: I'm so stressed out right now

Ericat Junior
    I have this teacher at my school, and her name is Ms. Test. She is the Science teacher and she seems grumpy all the time. She's not really willing to help me (notice how I said ME) and I just don't like her.

The reason why I'm stressed out is because that teacher gave us a syllabus last week (Monday of last week) and told us to take it to our parents to sign. Well, I did, but when I got home, I couldn't find it. The next day, she goes around the class asking who brought it, and when she gets to a kid who didn't bring theirs, she gives them lunch detention. When she got to me, she gave me lunch detention as well.

I couldn't find it the rest of the week, so I kept on getting lunch detention over and over and over again. And I was going to ask if I could have another paper, but I changed my mind because now I'm just scared of her. I'm so scared, that I don't even want to go to school tomorrow.

Thank you for listening to my worries.
    boss baby Novice
    i have a solution!

1 FORM AN ILLNESS
    2 CLONE A COPY OF IT
    3 ASK FOR ANOTHER
    4 GIVE HER SOMETHING E.G A GIFT THEN ASK HER
    THAT'S IT. WAS IT HELPFUL?
    meep da first Senior
    ^that’s awful advice, especially coming from a 10 year old

ask a friend to get a copy for you, or suck it up and ask her yourself. i’m sure she can’t just give you lunch detention all school year, but if she proceeds, just ask for the paper. if she refuses, then take it to administration. simple as that. don’t wait for someone to come and help you if you haven’t made any advances yourself.
    5AM Experienced
    yeah, you really just need to get over it and tell her you lost it and need a new one
    boss baby Novice
    ARE YOU MOCKING MY AGE?
    therealminime Senior
    Meepy is right
    Ericat Junior
    Okay. . .

I just hate the teacher.
    therealminime Senior
    And that's totally ok! You more than likely won't like every teacher you have, but again, meepy is right. They can't keep giving you lunch detention every day, and they can't not give you another copy, especially if it's for a grade or a class requirement
    and Junior
    mini's right
    rip it off like a bandaid