Reasons of GTQ forums' downfall:
- Locked due to inactivity on Oct 10, '19 3:54am
Thread Topic: Reasons of GTQ forums' downfall:
1) children increasingly being integrated into our ever-growing, parasitic technological system which means they'll do whatever the f--- they want because families are broken and the question "are you 13 years or older?" is now only important to dirty, guilty pedophiles
2) different priorities + everyone has aged or is about to graduate from high school/college
3) the polarization of the ideas and outlooks within the forums as everybody became angsty, antisocial weirdos who just stayed within their own threads and friend groups because of tighter connections and mistrust of outsiders
4) domination of bigger social media (especially Twitter and Instagram)
5) shift of western culture as we've become more globalized and jobs/careers/life are even more demanding and stressful to sustain billions which relates back to previous points about responsibilities and mental health
6) most importantly: change of internet "culture", which is akin to a dementia patient on crack so
i'm that loser
just know the fact that we'll all perpetually agree on the middle-school philosophy we begrudgingly withheld in our minds for years is that it is true that many of us are factory humans, a product of early pressure, a herd of cows, and as seen by muslims, "pigs"
but I guess a lot of us are just either mysteries or f---ing animals
2, 3, and 4 are probably the main reasons
most of us are pretty old compared to the declining younger demographic. 98% of newbs are gonna be 10-13 when they first join and those of us still here are seniors in high school or older, like you said. the internet isn’t so much of kids exploring random websites anymore. everyone is on twitter/insta etc. because it’s what everyone does and the pressure to be like everyone else is mainstream as ever. that’s my two cents.
is it also bad that the layout of this website is giving me a massive headache?
And yeah, granted. But I don't really see a young demographic unless I come across places that mostly have younger kids and preteens like virtual worlds.
HAHAHAHA HOW IN THE HELL DO SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE JOBS DO YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUSLY HARD IT IS JUST TO NAB SOME f---ING MINIMUM WAGE JOB I'M SO SERIOUS GET ME OUT OF HERE
advil my dude. yeah, i don’t fw the new layout. i prefer the old one mainly for nostalgic reasons.
musical.ly or whatever is where all the cringy middle schoolers are at. tik tok is the cool cousin.
i'm still cringe
things are way more funnier on Instagram, as cringey as that sounds
therealminime SeniorYou're not wrong though
This thread is locked. You may not post.