I am a loser who

Thread Topic: I am a loser who

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Ontario Canada

Bro stop being so far away f--- I can’t wait for you all day
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Aleya I’m no guy expert but I straight up could tell he had affection for you in high school

Now that he’s single and he saw you gain a couple pounds and look like a normal human instead of a skeleton= U r a 8.5 out of ten / saw u r single too he wants to try to talk

I’m saying talk and not smash bc he’s not that type of guy he’s a good boy

SAY YES TO MEETING UP OMG
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    He looks like a little nutcracker doll in his navy uniform don’t even try you know you lowkey also thought he was a cutie LMAO

I can’t believe he’s still tiny like high school I thought he’d be a ken doll by now

I’d say go for it who the f--- doesn’t want a goth imvu egirl girlfriend
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    BRUH ALEXANDER DOESNT LIKE YOU AS A GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND he saw you as a little sister he had to protect at all costs because you were so small and fragile don’t even try

You know what he likes?

Girls who look like the Kardashian sisters

Jillian, who did she look like? Young Kourtney Kardashian 2006

Tiffany = Walmart brand Kloe Kardashian

You know how else they resemble the Kardashian’s?

W their daddy’s bank accounts. Both lived in huge houses and had parents making six figures.

You do not meet any of the criteria above

GO WITH STEVEN

Stop waiting for Alex that’s never going to happen
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Alex 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 f---boy 👏🏻 that 👏🏻 looks 👏🏻 like 👏🏻 Sid 👏🏻 from 👏🏻 toy story 👏🏻
    Ashl3y Senior
    yes we were, and that’s me xD nothings changed btw, i still love coleslaw to a strange degree tbh LMAO
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    No. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they’re both white, have blue eyes, and are in the military

Attraction wise Steven wins by a landslide. The only reason why you think Alex is cute or whatever is because you’ve known him for more time than Steven and bc you feel comfortable w him bc Alex is goofy and has a sense of humor

Well let me tell you something

I worked with both of them Bc I was in charge of a platoon for drill and

Steven:
    Literally never gets mad like he’s super chill and has a very soft voice
    If he gets mad it’s because you really really really fd up and pressed his buttons for a week straight

Alex:

Oh boy total type a personality gets mad easily is very competitive yells for no reason when he gets mad you want to run it’s not fun

Now that you got rid of the biggest L of your life you deserve someone who will not mentally or physically abuse you. You deserve Steven. Hit my boy up he likes you
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    EDIT I DIDNT SEE U OMG

XD I see, have you gotten over the emo too or are you still lowkey emo?
    Ashl3y Senior
    uhhh i’m highkey emo, but i have shorter hair and i’m not afraid to wear a tiny afro now LMAO
    Ashl3y Senior
    i’ve accepted that it’s part of me st this point LOL
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    :o o I see that’s awesome lmfao! Hope life is going good for you
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Guys I have a job remember how I got an interview and then I was like oh call back

Y e e t

I start on Tuesday

Y’all know where

Dollar tree again

This is the third chain I work at good thing I saved my green polo shirt

Why am I so excited to work at dollar tree Bc it’s almost always empty w the exception of a couple of old people here and there And sporadically high school kids during their lunch breaks

I mean idk if that’s how it is here in Washington too but I can’t wait I almost forgot the sound of those cursed dog toy squeaking
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    They’re going to get coffee when he comes back home in October

My soul is happy fuk what the rest of the jrotc ex classmates think you and him live your life I wish I was there to hear the details in person oooo
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    My so got bangs and they look like a little anime character I’m screaming
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    f--- ME I SENT THE WRONG ATTACHMENT