Darling, I Got My Trust Issues ["Official" Thread]

• Locked by Dark22978 on Apr 8, '19 6:02am
    Reason: Owner's request.

Thread Topic: Darling, I Got My Trust Issues ["Official" Thread]

Dark22978 Hot Shot
    If that server ends up being the new hang out, someone better let me know so I can delete Intergalatic Insomniacs. No offense, but I don't see the point in keeping my stuff around if it's easily replaceable like that. Or... More like if I'm easily replaceable like that. I know I suck at being active (which is why B is so popular) but if you guys don't like me anymore, can you at least... Tell me?
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Maybe I'm just bitter because it's past my bedtime. Maybe it's because of the decisions I have to make and the things I have to do. But I took pride in helping everyone rebuild a home, and it's being crushed right now.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    I mean, I'm a control freak. Maybe that's why none of my moderators ever respond to me. But even as just friends, I hardly get a response. So I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong here.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    This is why I have to warn people about me. I end up becoming undesirable in the end. Sucks a lot, but there's nothing I can do. I'm always constantly drained by the end of the day, and human interaction is so, so difficult.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    I know I told myself I wouldn't do this anymore, but I can't vent in that server. And I don't want to bother anyone else about it. Hopefully this won't happen again.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    list of things that please me
    men edition
    -long hair
    -piercings (+4 for nose rings)
    -blonde hair (+3 for green eyes, +5 for blue eyes)
    -black hair w/blue eyes
    -British accent
    -can speak/read Japanese
    -muscles
    -taller than me
    -likes to cuddle
    -gamer

that is all
    Faceless Knight Experienced
    everyone's taller than you
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    NO!!!!!
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Whoever runs The Dragon Prince twitter literally has my heart

They retweet any art that you send their way. It can be "mediocre" or "low talent" and they will still give it the same love and attention that epic 2 day pieces get. Everyone in the community is so kind and supportive. They also comment cute goofy things and share 3D refs for artists and cosplayers!

I stan a legend
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    im crying because i love this Twitter so much and i can't stop crying and i stayed up too late and I'm crying help
    Capital Cities Experienced
    Is the dragon prince that 3dish anime on netflix?
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    yes but im legitimately crying and someone came in to ask what was wrong
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    WHY ARE THEY SO GOOD AND WHY AM I CRYING
    Capital Cities Experienced
    I never watched it because i hate thar kind of animation, its not bad i just hate looking at it.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    i felt the same way at first, but it grew on me the more i got invested into the story

This thread is locked. You may not post.