7 day update

• Locked due to inactivity on May 11, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: 7 day update

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Now her hair is already blonde which is cool but it’s like back length. If she wants it to be accurate she’ll have to buy extensions or something lmao.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Anyway im hungry
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Google plus going away makes me feel bad for all the people who had a big following on there and managed communities like they invested so much of their time on their all so that it goes away

It’s kind of messed up:/
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Yee yee
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Facebook sending me notifications reminding me to reply to 1 week old messages = bullying
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I would reply to her if only she wasn’t a cuck ruining my time with a person who isn’t even her so over protective donut
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Anon laughing at memes at 11 pm is the level of fun I aspire to have
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Instead I’m playing BitLife and listening to static
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Wow so edgy much wow

No but really BitLife is addicting
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I miss android because on an android I was a beta user for 6 apps that are not available on iPhone and I’m sad :c
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    My hip hurts from jamming it into a display life is nice
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    We still have not found out who is the person who takes out their whitening strips from their grimey little mouth and leaves them around the sink it’s gross and unsanitary
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I use white gel molds yet I clean out my station. You don’t see me leaving my gel syringe out and about. Rhiannon doesn’t leave her eyelashes all over the place

Whoever it is is disgusting and deserves to get exposed smh
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Ooo I just got a spooky chill out of nowhere like when you chew gum and have a drink of water
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    shout out to the guy I met in Reno when I went to the party with Nathaniel who did a line of coke and started laughing afterwards I never got your name but hope you recovered

This thread is locked. You may not post.