A Thread Where I Post As Moderator

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 27, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: A Thread Where I Post As Moderator

when I take over as Admin I will add a "GoTo Quiz Dark" theme that changes the colours, like Youtube or Skype or Discord
    maybe I'll even start adding other colours
    or have a feature where you can enter a hex code and use your own custom colours
    it'll be useful for the quizzes, too
    you're sitting there at 10 pm binging quizzes, you don't want that white glaring in your eyes
    though it would only work for the default theme on actual quizzes since quizzes have their own colour schemes depending on the theme
    I really want you admin now
    I will be the best, when I overthrow GTQ Guy

I'll also add an entirely different feature to the website in the form of story quizzes. it's still in the brainstorming stages, but I'll provide a feature along with the other quiz "types" when you go to create a quiz. it will provide you with a more efficient format with which to create interactive story quizzes. I think it could be useful since a large chunk of the quizzes here are story quizzes. I believe Quotev has a section of the site devoted just to writing. combining the writing and quiz formats to create one could attract a lot more traffic to the site because, bottom line, people want creative control. that's why they use websites like this. so let's give them creative control.
    I started writing another story but
    the main character's name is Yoshi
    so everyone who's screening the opening paragraph for me keeps thinking it's a gd Mario fanfiction ahhhh

so I'm revising over and over to try and find a way to write it so that people don't think I mean Mario's Yoshi without being too obvious and ruining the ambience of the intro
    I could rename him but the name is like perfect other than that
    the GTQ front page should just be Spider-Man quizzes
    Haha
    maintenance is changing our air filter
    I hope it helps with my allergies
    too bad it can't cure my sadness
    Why sad
    because I don't have skittles
    Hehe buy some?
    hmm good idea
    Haha they can't cost that much

This thread is locked. You may not post.