O Mighty Ocean Guide Us As We Journey

Thread Topic: O Mighty Ocean Guide Us As We Journey

I say that, but I really don't mean it.

Although sometimes I'm sure everyone would be better off not knowing me.
    I don't even talk to my friends, how can I expect to keep them? I'm not very social. Maybe they understand that?
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Are you alright?
    I don't know.
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Do you want to talk about it?
    I thought you hated me.

I don't want to bother anyone with what's going on with me, everyone has their own issues and I don't want to overload anyone. But I never talk to anyone about what's really going on with me. It can't be healthy.
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    I've never hated you. I backed off and saved the energy I was pouring into relationships that weren't good for me. That doesn't mean I don't care or don't want the best for you.

You can talk to me if you need to.
    I was an awful kid back then. I just hope I'm a different person than I used to be. Why care for me, though?

I'd have to get to know you again before I feel comfortable doing that. It's been years since I had any sort of conversation with you. Would you be okay with starting fresh?
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    You weren't an awful kid. You were just a kid. We all were. Kids make mistakes and do unkind things sometimes. All that matters is that you can identify problem traits and work to better yourself. I care for nearly everyone, honestly. I want to take care of everyone. Obviously, that's not really within my power, but I'll do my best.

That's fine with me. I can go days without checking in here, though. If you want, you can add me on Facebook. I'm going to warn you now, though, that I post quite a bit of political stuff, and I do actively hope for the death of all nazi's. Godofminecraft blocked me recently for that, so I'm warning you ahead of time.
    I was unkind more than sometimes tbh I don't know how anyone put up with me.

I don't really use Facebook much, I use messenger but I barely post on fb. Most I do is just react to whatever status I see from Heph and give my best friend support

I won't block anyone because they get too much into politics. It's good to be into politics.
    Anyway, I'll send you a friend request if that's okay
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    All cool with me.
    Sent
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Accepted.
    This song, is it tranquil or depressing?