O Mighty Ocean Guide Us As We Journey

Thread Topic: O Mighty Ocean Guide Us As We Journey

I'm pretty sure that everyone here doesn't like me though. I've done enough to warrant that disdain just by existing
    Paige_ Senior
    I like you. I think you're interesting and I'd love to talk to you more. And don't worry about the past, I've done more than a handful of stupid s---.
    I can still manage to do stupid s--- in the present and future. My abilities are unprecedented I guess.

Sorry about showing how low my self worth is. It's much easier to show that online, where I'm not expected to be happy like I am irl 24/7 365. Being like me isn't beneficial to having good conversation.

So I have just a few questions to break the ice because I don't know you well. I don't really talk to many people here anymore. I used to bust into random threads and say hi lol

1. What's up?
    2. What are your interests?
    3. What's your favorite animal?
    Paige_ Senior
    Nothing much.

I like anime and am looking into cosplay. I also collect porcelain dolls.

Sloths.

What about you?
    I like anime and manga, but I'm more into the manga unless an anime I stumble onto isn't based off of a manga. I'm unhealthily into video games. I collect figures of my favorite characters, but I only get ones I really like.

I really like snakes.
    Paige_ Senior
    Dude I love snakes! My mom used to have one.
    That's so cool! What kinda snake was it?
    Paige_ Senior
    I believe a ball python
    I've always wanted a snake as a pet but I want to be absolutely sure I can take care of an animal before getting one as a pet.
    Paige_ Senior
    That's a smart idea.
    We're all ghosts
    My spirit is bound
    Whoaaaaaa

I'm bored.
    f---
    Leave me be