Talk with the person who has made the most quizzes

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 28, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Talk with the person who has made the most quizzes

Argyle Novice
    My most popular quizzes just have a catchy name. It seems like the simpler the better.

I'm pretty sure nobody has made more than 100 quizzes in the past month.

Amazon has around 800 quizzes and still isn't elite, so I decided to make multiple profiles.
    Argyle Novice
    I tried making a quiz that will crack the top 5 most popular quizzes. It's called Which mental illness do you have? It's 42 questions. Should of picked a better name.
    Argyle Novice
    So I need to do a do a quiz that has top 5 potential.
    Argyle Novice
    I got how dumb are you? and are you a terrible person? in the top 40. I think I can do better.
    Serge Experienced
    hey
    Hawk Novice
    hey
    Surge Novice
    hey
    Serge Experienced
    Does God Hate You? (Karma quiz)
    Serge Experienced
    So I didn't do anything for a week with the Serge account and the status jumped quite a bit.
    Serge Experienced
    Should You Be Medicated? (Psych Meds)
    Serge Experienced
    I got a nice laugh just now. Should you be medicated wasn't allowed on the homepage and the quiz "are you a jew?" was allowed on the homepage. When I was pretty young doctors were chomping at the bit to give me meds.
    Jeeshan Hot Shot
    I got my quiz into the top 10s.
    Maybe 20 of my quizzes (or more) in the Featured Quizzes list (or the front page, as you might say).
    Became Advanced in lesser than a month.
    Serge Experienced
    What was the name of the quiz in the top 10?
    Serge Experienced
    Jeeshan, you have around 112 quizzes. It would have taken me 130-150 quizzes to get advanced so quickly. So that means your quizzes are really popular if it doesn't take you that many quizzes to reach advanced?
    meep da first Senior
    you must have no life

This thread is locked. You may not post.