Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

NeonSpectere Experienced
    That's so cool!
    Stardust1 Senior
    I hope so lol. My friends are doing katara, sokka, appa, zuko, and mai. Unfortunately we're the gaang without aang atm.

What are you doing for halloween?
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    I was gonna ask if you were all going as them

Idk, depends on what the family is doing. They want to do something for the little kids, so I may be at my bedroom door in a sloth onesie handing out candy
    Stardust1 Senior
    Lol yeah. We're dorks

I mean that's still fun. Staying in is nice. And candy is nice
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    No its cool

I better be paid in candy or I will throw some serious hands lol
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    Also, I may disappear bc I'm kinda distracted, know its not personal
    Stardust1 Senior
    No it's all good xD
    I need to go to bed really... Working tomorrow

But yeah candy better be the payment
    Stardust1 Senior
    B wants to go ice skating so I guess we're going ice skating tomorrow šŸ™ƒ
    Stardust1 Senior
    Also R is coming home for his birthday and I'm literally so happy. It's supposed to be a surprise but his dad slipped and now I know.
    I'm so happy. Haven't seen him since Aug :(
    Stardust1 Senior
    Some things happening here are toxic. And make me wonder if it's better I just keep fading away like I already am.
    Let busy life take over and take me away.
    It's not like any of the friends I made here are still here. Or if they are, I don't have time to reconnect with them.

You make a comment about not wanting to fund something that goes against your beliefs, and then suddenly you're someone who doesn't care about children or other people's lives.
    Maybe some people don't, but others do. And generalizing everyone who wants to save the life of a baby as something that's as negative as just simply being pro-birth is just rude. You don't know the people who do take steps to help mothers.

So I guess this is final thoughts on the issue? No one respond to this. I'm not posting there bc I don't want an argument.

It's not like anyone is going to change anyone's mind on a topic this important.
    Stardust1 Senior
    Oof I'm running on 3 hrs of sleep atm
    Stardust1 Senior
    Quite a bit of caffeine. 10 hrs of work today.
    Paige_ Senior
    People can be way too stuck in their beliefs, and forget that it's an opinion, and not a fact. That's why I usually refrain from saying my beliefs.
    But that's all I say on that.

Howre you?
    Stardust1 Senior
    Oh hi

Probably a good idea. I try to most of the time, unless someone else brings up the topic

I am doing good. Lots of exciting things happening. With like costume parties and stuff :)
    How are you?
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    I get you. It's definitely on both sides, I'm not just talking about one side.

Ooo, parties are fun!
    I'm okay.