Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

Stardust1 Senior
    Well. She can cut hair but I guess her coloring really sucked.
    Stardust1 Senior
    But at least it's easier to fix the coloring
    Stardust1 Senior
    Anyways, my best friend confessed to our good guy friend that she liked him. And he took it pretty well. They're just friends now but maybe in the future they'll get together. He just wants to finish high school and says he's "not ready".
    Like pfft I know you like her back just say so and get yourself sorted out quicker.
    She's pining after him for like years
    Stardust1 Senior
    I think they got a good chance. She just needs to be patient and I think she will be

Ofc with H and D getting closer now everyone has openly admitted they ship me with his brother. And I'm telling them it won't happen bc he literally left for freakin Virginia for college like
    If he liked me at all he might've made some effort to stay connected with me
    And tbh I'm going to transfer soon myself and then we'll really be at different colleges
    So logically if we were together, it'd be long distance, and I hate that kind of thing. That's so hard.
    Stardust1 Senior
    Plus I'm sure he wants to get away at college and go meet new nice girls. He'd be able to talk to them without my presence affecting his choices and whatnot. I'm sure he wants that
    So don't tell me his face "lights up" when he sees me. That's old news
    Entertaining the idea of us being together makes absolutely no sense since we're both going in such different directions and we've never liked each other at the same time. We've verbally friendzoned each other so much it would be SO HARD
    Stardust1 Senior
    Mmm I don't like my guy problems. The only great guy I know and could see myself with is unavailable
    Merp

Lol even when I was with my ex he was like, "you two seem close"
    Stardust1 Senior
    Welp guess I'm going to be single for a while longer ._.
    Stardust1 Senior
    If I had more motivation I'd do more sewing projects. I can make a lot that way but honestly it's just so tedious and difficult fabric makes me want to tear my hair out and when the machine has hiccups it's so annoying. Cutting the fabric is also so stressful and ironing literally everything is boring as heck
    Ok so I don't enjoy it very much but there are some positives. Like better pay, better working conditions, more creativity, not having to deal with people or customer service, being able to decide my own prices and which projects I want to take on. Plus I mean I take my own breaks and get to listen to music and just chill so that's nice
    But also
    So tedious
    Stardust1 Senior
    Like today I made 4 pillow cases out of some weird fabric. The front of the pillows came from this sack cloth from a vintage market. It actually turned out really cute and the pillows together took me about 3 and a half hours. I'm charging $20 per pillow so I mean an extra $80 is nice.
    Stardust1 Senior
    Made this

Stardust1 Senior
    And the back,,

SprinkledSpice Experienced
    That's so cool!
    Stardust1 Senior
    Oh thanks!

My grandma got me a sewing machine back in like 2017 so I've learned how to make a few things here and there
    Stardust1 Senior
    $80 richer
    Stardust1 Senior
    And now I miss R