Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

Sniperlazy Junior
    The cheetah is one of our favorite predators. We imagine them snarling and pouncing on prey as they roam the African plains. We see them as powerful, speedy hunters that are always ready to take on a challenge.

Even though we love them, we are a little afraid of cheetahs because we equate them to lions. With the cheetahs’ sharp claws, sharp teeth, and incredible speed, you’d assume that they are fearless hunters that could stare death in the eye and chirp before swallowing a village whole.

Fortunately for us, we don’t have to worry too much about them because cheetahs are known for another trait as well: severe anxiety. Especially in captivity, cheetahs are so horribly stressed out just by existing that they have trouble socializing and breeding. It’s gotten to the point that zoos around the world have started giving cheetahs their own support dogs to help them stay calm enough to breed and socialize.[4]

Luckily for the cheetahs, the dogs are happy to be their support buddies and neither seems to be a threat to the other.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Hey there Vampirina :)

Its like getting an unusual present every day snipe. So random it kinda makes me laugh
    Sniperlazy Junior
    👌
    Sniperlazy Junior
    Sniperlazy Junior
    Plz notice me kohai
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I notice you
    Sniperlazy Junior
    Yay

Sup supernova??
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I'm sunburned. Again
    Sniperlazy Junior
    Irony
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Yes isn't it lol

Actually for real I need to go eat something and then I'm meeting with friends. So byeee
    Vampirina Experienced
    Im here! This is one of my records...

Hi, Stardust :)
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Heya
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Tbh I kinda want to talk to snipe on discord or something idk I'm feeling that bored. Want to do something new.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I'm gonna take my horse to the old time road im gonna
    Rideee till I can't no more
    Sniperlazy Junior