The Official Thread Of Officialness

Thread Topic: The Official Thread Of Officialness

katqueen45 Senior
    Yep sometimes google is drunk
    katqueen45 Senior
    A lot of drama is happening around the forums

Apparently it's pretty common that every other day someone gets into drama for doing something bad? Or spamming? Or being a troll? Idk man, I'm small brain with not one, but 1/3 of a brain cell left

I don't like to get involved (mostly due to the fact that I literally don't get involved- I spend my time in the stage, the workshop, and the only thread I really go to in the lounge is this one)

I also love everyone <3 I don't like all of the conflict, I hope everyone works it out in the end and is mature about it

If someone could spill the tea about what's happening lately that'd be great cause I'm too dumby dumbo dumb brain to find out myself
    Eggaly Novice
    There's a new homophobe dude and then there was a whole thing with 1714 whose been causing alot of drama.
    katqueen45 Senior
    Yikes, homophobia makes me hate humanity ;(

Thanks for telling me brodude!
    Eggaly Novice
    Homophobes are just stupid and close minded
    katqueen45 Senior
    True dat! They can't seem to wrap their head around the simple fact that no one can control who they fall in love with or who they're attracted to
    Eggaly Novice
    The only things that aren't ok are pedofilia and incest
    katqueen45 Senior
    Yep 👏👏
    katqueen45 Senior
    Kik tik
    katqueen45 Senior
    The motifs in hamilton da musical were amazing
    Anyways I'm gonna sleep now
    katqueen45 Senior
    Oh my god I'm so tired and sad and tired
    Ich bin müde, ich bin sehr müde
    katqueen45 Senior
    It's almost 4am and I wish i could stop time
    katqueen45 Senior
    There's not that many days left- why am i trying to do so many things at once? Ugh, it's not that many things. Ur just lazy. Productiveness makes you tired? Why? Pitiful, I know. Sorry. Sorry. Es tit mir leid
    katqueen45 Senior
    why am i here :(
    katqueen45 Senior
    Oops sorry, didn't mean to be depressing on main lol
    Will respond to roleplays tomorrow <3 can't focus, barely energized right now