hi gtq-ers

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:30pm

Thread Topic: hi gtq-ers

dragon Senior
    They said it's gonna be at 2...it's 2 now, everything is safe and sound ans nothing is happening. Now they said it's at 3 -___-I think they're playinh with us!
    Aaaaaaand have the schools started there? I see all these threads saying:" just got back from school".....schools here start on October!
    skatterbrain Advanced
    I guess school has started cause I saw all that too and on facebook so I assumed but I don't know since I haven't gone to school in 5 years x3
    dragon Senior
    I wish I had no school Dx I still have 4 years left...
    God, the whole city is awake to see if there's gonna be a big earthquake or not but nothing's happening so far... I'm so tired but I don't wanna miss it!
    skatterbrain Advanced
    sounds like a rough night.. hope nothing bad happened
    dragon Senior
    But people need to sleep. It's really bad that they can't predict the exact time of it.. But it'll be a fun experience! I'm very excited for it ^-^
    skatterbrain Advanced
    yippy :D could you fall asleep and have someone wake you up if it happened?
    dragon Senior
    Well I'm the only light sleeper in the house so I guess it's my responsibility to wake my parents up! XD
    skatterbrain Advanced
    X3 wow.. well goodluck with that
    dragon Senior
    Well I'm getting sleepy now *yawns* But a show on TV is arguing with my enemy xD I'm loving it!
    skatterbrain Advanced
    hehe.. sounds like fun..do you want me to go and let you sleep?
    swagg boss Junior
    Hello. .3.
    dragon Senior
    No, the show seems to continue for atleast an hour later! You know this "enemy" of mine is a man I see everywhere! @-@ on Tehran's national TV, in the neighborhood, in a resturant, in the hospital, at a birthday party, everywhere! And once he's my dad's co-worker, the other time he's a soccer couch, I once saw him as a doctor..... he's everything, he's everywhere!
    skatterbrain Advanced
    wow.. what is his name?
    hi swag boss
    dragon Senior
    Hey =3
    dragon Senior
    You don't know him =] he's not famous.. Now they're arguing why on earth he's FIFA agent in Iran when his degree is about Oil engineering!

This thread is locked. You may not post.