You know what? Only one that I have in mind can come in.

Thread Topic: You know what? Only one that I have in mind can come in.

(oops hang on, quote )
    Raynefall Junior
    ( OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
    When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in its eyes.
    Or When life gives you lemons, tell them you ordered pizza and demand to see their manager.
    (My only moods ;-;)
    Raynefall Junior
    (Hahahahahaha I love that.)
    (So, Airo is basically going for a ride in the RV and everyone is freaking out, thinking that he's kidnapped?)
    dragonsfire Novice
    (Yes. Let's go on with the story now.)
    (Alrighty then. Your turn, dragonsfire.)
    dragonsfire Novice
    "Clara, please keep the storms outside, and help us get Airo back," I pleaded. I couldn't have any distractions of a little rain cloud over my head.
    The RV suddenly pulled over and Airo hopped out, grinning like a madman.

"Did you see that?" he yelled, pointing towards the RV with glee. "It started when I wanted it to! Is this the power you were talking about?"
    Raynefall Junior
    I bolted out of the car and straight for him. "Airo, get AWAY from the RV!" I pushed him away from the door and charged inside.I searched the entire place.There was no one. How was there no one? Unless..."Airo, did you do all this?" I walked through the door, and looked at him questioningly.
    He grinned again.

"Yes, I did! I do have powers, just like you said!" he replied. "And I found the RV! Or stole it. I'm not sure which."
    Raynefall Junior
    I stared at him for a moment, then couldn't resist laughing. "You stole it alright.Bravo kid. But you scared the hell out of all of us. We thought you'd been kidnapped. You best hug Gabrielle and Clara" I smiled conspiratorially. "They were the most scared."
    Clara barreled out of the car door in a fury, and wrapped her arms fiercely around him.

"Don't do that without telling anyone!" she scolded, before hugging him again. He managed to squeak out a few words.

"Ow. Off. OW!" he squeaked as she squeezed him. She let him go and sniffed, blinking quickly. I hugged him tightly, the adrenaline in me slowing down.