What do you want to say to us?

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 1, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: What do you want to say to us?

The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Spamming isn't a joke. It's spam.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Even if they were "joking", it's still spam. We've deleted other user's "joking spam" threads.
  • Le1F Junior
    but they werent spamming either
    1714 Senior
    i'm a troll :3
    delete my posts please
  • Le1F Junior
    apparently we r all trolls
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    according to a user YOU nominated it was spam and we were in the right for deleting it
    therealminime Advanced
    Mini 4 mud 2k16

No, in all seriousness, you guys do a pretty good job. And I think Heph and Seth would make great mods
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    They were, though? This isn't a subject we can argue about, several mods saw it as we worked to delete it.
  • Le1F Junior
    what was spam?? they werent spamming
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    But they were?? Rainstorm spammed the Lounge. Every thread they made, Kaylin made one just like it.
    It's obvious what the truth is here, and any further debate is practically useless. These types of users get a kick out of this kind of stuff. Besides, I think we've made our case clear enough, yes?
  • Le1F Junior
    I never saw kaylin spam
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Yes, I suppose so. Thank you, Seth. I'll be leaving this now.
  • Le1F Junior
    seth didnt see what happened
    im not saying this for a kick
    therealminime Advanced
    Although, I do have something else to say.

I think you guys could start taking some more responsibility when it comes to GOM. I know some of you are friends with him, but I feel there are times where you do absolutely nothing when he harasses other users. True, he has not done anything that I have noticed lately, but he can be kinda rude to people and you guys seem to just brush it off.

Not trying to pick on people here, and I have nothing wrong if you are friends with him. Just voicing my opinion.

This thread is locked. You may not post.