1x1

Thread Topic: 1x1

Emowoman Novice
    Isha looked straight into Alex's eyes "ok if you want me to." Isha said with a smile and she walks into the store
    June_Roses Novice
    Alex walked into the store after Isha. “So, why are you moving?” He asked.
    Emowoman Novice
    "I was hoping to take care of my very ill mother." Isha said trying to find the vegetables
    June_Roses Novice
    “What does she have?” He asked, picking up a basket.
    Emowoman Novice
    "An unknown illness that even doctors don't know the cure." Isha said looking like she was about to cry
    June_Roses Novice
    “I’m sorry about that.” Alex said as he looked away. He didn’t quite know what to do when people were crying.
    Emowoman Novice
    "I'm trying to make her feel better." Isha said wiping her tears away "I... I really wish that she be better soon." Isha said looking down
    June_Roses Novice
    “H..hey! Stop crying please!” Alex exclaimed.
    Emowoman Novice
    Isha then looked at Alex "you seem to be a
    very kind person." Isha said smiling
    June_Roses Novice
    “Just don’t get too attached.” He grumbled as he picked up a pack of noodles.
    Emowoman Novice
    "Okay if you say so." Isha said playfully "So what are you like? What's your phone number? What's your house like?" Isha said so curiously
    June_Roses Novice
    “I’m dark and moody, my phone number is on this piece of paper, and it isn’t my house. It’s my older sisters.” He said as he handed her his phone number.
    Emowoman Novice
    I'm taking a break from the rp for now. But I'll respond to it later.)
    June_Roses Novice
    K, this is Alex)
    June_Roses Novice
    Yes to the romance! :3)

Alex looked at her and remained quiet for a second. He took a deep breath. “Yes, I used to have a friend, but she moved away.” He said with a hint of pain in his voice.