Someone rp with me

Thread Topic: Someone rp with me

violagal12 Novice
    "i'd say away from the people drinking" she said with a laugh "i dont wanna have peer pressure"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Alright," Adria said, before noticing Heather. "Aw, who brought a guide dog? She's adorable!"
    violagal12 Novice
    "you think everything is cute" she teased
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Wilson perked up "oh, shes mine! Say hello Heather!" She said, causing the dog to wave a paw
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Hi, Heather!" Adria said brightly, rubbing her behind the ears and looking up at Wilson. "She's so sweet. What's your name?"
    violagal12 Novice
    she stood behind Adria letting her talk to the boy
    Pyrokit Novice
    Nick looked up at the girls. "Uh Wilson, you sure they're safe? Should they be touching Heather?" He whispered to his brother.
    violagal12 Novice
    she heard him "i promise were not like them" she pointed towards the group of drunk kids
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Oh, is Heather not supposed to be pet? I'm sorry if that's the case," Adria said apologetically.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Shes my seeing eye dog. Im not walking around rn so its ok" Wilson said with a smile
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    (And yes wilson said r n not right now)
    Pyrokit Novice
    Nick glared up at Adria, trying to intimidate her, knowing that Wilson couldn't see. "So... Wilson, how long is this party?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Adria gave Heather plenty of pets, admiring her pretty fluff.
    violagal12 Novice
    "wilson thats your brother right" she said with a bit of curiousity
    Pyrokit Novice
    "Yes, that is my brother. And I'm only here because I go where he goes." Nick explained, giving Adria a warning look.