Warrior Cat Roleplay

Thread Topic: Warrior Cat Roleplay

Pyrokit Novice
    "We can touch it, but don't put it in your mouth. You have to dig it up." She explained to Skypaw, and turned to Juniperberry. "We'll have to tell the patrols not to hunt here for a few days, just to be safe."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Good idea," Skypaw said, beginning to dig at it. "Is there a cure for this?"
    Cats17 Novice
    "The leaves are poisonous, and a very small amount of the root cures it." She recited.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "We should get some of the root then," Skypaw said. "Just in case someone brings back unsafe prey."
    Cats17 Novice
    She nodded. "Should we take it back first, or finish getting other herbs?" She asked Juiperberry.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Wait here," Juniperberry said. "I'll take these back and meet up with you. Meanwhile, you two can rest."
    Cats17 Novice
    She sat down, going still. She heard a soft snoring sound coming from inside a hollow log. She poked her head in. Twigsnap. "Hey, Skypaw, I found Twigsnap. I'm gonna wake her up."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    My dude, I was about to the plot twist and I need Twigsnap to be awake for that :c))
    Cats17 Novice
    Oh, ok. Nevermind my last post then. You can go ahead and post tho))
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    'Aighty tighty))

Skypaw saw a gray tail disappear behind a tree, followed by a light laugh. "Who's that?" he asked, creeping forward. Twigsnap's scent drifted towards him.
    Cats17 Novice
    "Who? Where? Is it a sleeping cat?" Pyropaw asked, immediately standing up.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "It's Twigsnap," Skypaw said. "She's...across the border."
    Cats17 Novice
    "What? Where? We need to find her and bring her back!"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Let's be quiet about it and see what's going on," Skypaw said, going low to the ground.
    Cats17 Novice
    "No, I wanna barge in on whatever she's doing!" She protested, sitting next to her friend.