A Baking Romance

Thread Topic: A Baking Romance

dragonsfire Advanced
    (Me waiting to see what'll happen when they stale)
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (It's going to be a romantic tragedy XD)
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Yes, it will be lol))
    Ethel Advanced
    The grubby human creature thing grabbed the pancake again, before tossing it into a stinky place filled with flies, rotten food, and more. "Yuck!" Pancake scowled.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Are you okay?" Waffle said, flopping under the table.
    Ethel Advanced
    "Y-yeah-" Pancake replied with a huff. "I think I'm going stale, though..." It struggled to flop back up, before it realized it couldn't.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "N-No, don't go!" Waffle cried.
    Ethel Advanced
    "I don't think I'll make it..." Pancake shivered silently. "Even though we just met, Waffle, you're like the syrup to me."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "You're like the syrup to me too, Pancake," Waffle said tearily. "I'll never forget you."
    Ethel Advanced
    Suddenly, Pancake felt a shooketh sensation. The human, named Sprinkled Spice, was gonna take them to the dump truck thingy!

How does it know? Logic.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    No, not I!))

Waffle flopped towards the dump truck, a nail in its flop. It popped the tires, blown away by the air hissing out.
    Ethel Advanced
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))

Pancake looked up at Waffle, a smile forming on its face. Sprinkled Spice suddenly towered over them horrifyingly.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Ethel, what are these?" she said. "Ugh. Someone tossed a perfectly good pancake in the trash. What a waste."

Waffle flopped on top of Pancake protectively.
    Ethel Advanced
    :'0))

"My name's Eclipse," Eclipse sniffled. "I was gonna eat half, then half for you, but it fell on the floor and ran away.. :'("
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Oh no," Sprink said. "That's so sad."

Waffle took the opportunity to take Pancake's...hand? And flop away.