The mononoke war

Thread Topic: The mononoke war

dragonsfire Advanced
    (how should I go about this? I'm not sure)
    Eggaly Junior
    (stealth of course.)
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    (Ofc, just disguise as a yokai. Your character speaks the language, right? He could knock the guard out, snatch his stuff, and pass off as one of them.)
    dragonsfire Advanced
    True, I forgot about that part)
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Before the guard was able to respond or cry for help, Nathaniel knocked him out. He took the clothes and hid the man. After changing, he walked inside.
    "Don't test me," Kaila said. "Now where is my family?"
    Eggaly Junior
    "they're still in town, wouldn't count on them still having a pulse though. Now I'll send a doctor to check on you later. If you do anything reckless I'll paralyze you and you'll never be able to move again, and I doubt you want that to happen in case the humans miraculously win the war
    Kaila's blood ran cold. Her family was dead? She was burning with rage and she curled her hands into fists. She spat at Toka. "Go to hell."
    Eggaly Junior
    "I already did." Toka said with a sick smile on his face.
    Kaila turned away. She couldn't bear to see Toka anymore.
    Eggaly Junior
    (I'm waiting for dragon)
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (sorry guys)

Nathaniel skimmed through the place, noting everything he'd be able to use to his advantage in case the worst happened. On his way through the place he heard someone tell a doctor that one of the prisoners needed to be seen. His wheels started turning.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Eggaly Junior
    Toka walked into the middle of the dungeon. "Humans! By order of the mononoke union you are all prisoners of war that belong to my palace!" Toka yelled
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "We don't belong to anyone!" Kaila said. "You can capture us, hurt us, even kill us! But you can't take our spirit!"