The vengeful ballad of wester

Thread Topic: The vengeful ballad of wester

Eggaly Junior
    "if that's really ok." Wester said as he slowly stopped crying
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Of course!" Niz said. "We can be like one big family. My parents left some food, so we can eat that for a while. Come on, let's go. It's getting REALLY cold, even for the North."
    Eggaly Junior
    "well, It is gettin dark after all, and dark is never good here." Wester said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Exactly," Niz said. "Hurry, let's go."

Easter held Wester's hand as Niz tapped a way to his house with a stick.
    Eggaly Junior
    Wester made sure Easter was still there as they traveled through the snow.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Niz popped the door open. The house was an absolute mess. There were bloodstains on the wall and the whole place was trashed.
    Eggaly Junior
    "wow, the animal you got your hides from was quite the fighter." Wester said
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Must have been," Niz said cheerfully. "Prolly was a bear. My parents are probably on their way home from the market right now, I 'spose."

Easter's eyes glanced around the messy house with a look in her eyes that only a woman could quite have. "I'm going to clean this house if it's the last thing I do," she said firmly.
    Eggaly Junior
    "that's cool sis, I'll help ya tidy up." Wester said with a smile.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Easter smiled hesitantly. "Hey Niz, what's in this- AUGH!"

She had opened a cupboard and a large, hairy thing had jumped out at her, tackling her to the ground. It wasn't being aggressive, but it was very, very strong.
    Eggaly Junior
    "ooh, what's that?" Wester asked pointing at the creature
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Niz pulled it off of Easter and it turned its head to reveal a very large, shaggy dog. "This is an Abominable," he said proudly. "They're really rare."
    Eggaly Junior
    Wow, I don't even think I've seen one at the creepy lab on the shore." Wester said with wonder in his eyes
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I know," Niz said breathlessly. "It's only a baby, really."

Easter's face got pale. "A baby?"
    Eggaly Junior
    "Woah!" Wester said with stars in his eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen something this cool!" Wester yelled excitedly.