Welcome to my world

Thread Topic: Welcome to my world

Plot: C1 is a human girl that has stumbled into the land of monsters where humans are the prophecies and therefore if one falls into their world there's a problem this problem is which monster is going to rule their world C2 and C3 are princes of different monster tribes and befriend the human but the other monsters want to kill them so they have to find a way to save C1 and find out who should rule meanwhile someone all to sinister is planning to destroy them (otherwise known as my character I look forward to foiling your plans human)
    dragonsfire Novice
    Can I be C1?
    Can I be C2?
    Yes you both can have those roles
    dragonsfire Novice
    Yay!

Do you want C1 to be this young, innocent thing, a person kinda like Han Solo, or somewhere in between?
    It's your choice mortal
    (Ooh, good question. I'm not sure how to fashion my character. I make all of my characters nice, so I'm considering what to do)
    dragonsfire Novice
    How durst thee! Forsooth I didst tell thee that I am no mere mortal, but methinks that thou dost not listen! I am no mere mortal!
    Well your highness you could be arrogant and only change through the help of new friends
    Hmm, maybe that's a good idea.
    dragonsfire Novice
    Dude, that just popped out in Old English. That happens sometimes. Someone does something, and my reaction is in Old English.

I think I'll make my character a mixture. That's what they usually are.
    Well here you are a mere mortal if you are C1
    dragonsfire Novice
    I know my character is.
    Now we need the second highness (C3)
    Second Highness, where art thou?