Does anyone wanna 1x1 rp?

Thread Topic: Does anyone wanna 1x1 rp?

  • avatar
    Dorvakin whispered "You could say, we're here to rescue you. Things are just getting complicated that's all. Just stay quiet and we'll all get through this."
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Tjruna rolled her eyes and turned to look out at the courtyard. Through the bars of the carriage, she could make out the sight of Cristus and another figure approaching the carriages. The other figure was wearing a silver robe with a hood that covered their face, and was speaking softly to Cristus. Once they got close to the carriages, Cristus stopped. The other figure continued to on, getting into the other carriage.

    "Are you ready?" Tjruna asked.
  • avatar
    Dorvakin nodded and said "Ready when you are."
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    She nodded. The two carriages pulled out of the fortress, first the expensively one then the barred one. Once they had reached the main road they turned in the direction that the two had not yet traveled. In the distance Tjruna could see the tree line of another stretch of forest.

    "We need to wait until we have the cover of trees."
  • avatar
    Dorvakin nodded and said "Right."
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    The nicer carriage was traveling at a faster pace than the one they rode in, which Tjruna expected would make their escape a little easier. As they approached the forest, Tjruna got in position.

    "Do you think you can carry the boy and still run fast?" She asked, gesturing to the chains on his wrists and ankles.
  • avatar
    Dorvakin said "I ran for six miles, out-maneuvering a bear, with a dead deer on my shoulders. I've got this."
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Tjruna nodded. "Good." She peered into the trees as they grew nearer. "It looks like there's plenty of underbrush. That's going to make things harder for us, but it'll also make it harder for them." By now the carriages had entered the forest path. Tjruna waited until they'd gotten a good distance in. Then, taking a deep breath, she kicked open the cart door and jumped out, landing in the brush. She quickly caught herself and pushed herself up and the cart slowed down.
  • avatar
    Dorvakin did the same but tuck and rolled to prevent hurting the heir. He made sure he was out of view to all.
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Once Dorvakin had reached the brush, Tjruna indicated for him to follow her and set off away from the road, making sure to stay low to the ground.
  • avatar
    Dorvakin followed Tjruna, staying low to the ground as well. He had hoped that by the time they knew they were missing, it would be too late.
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    The area was flat for the most part, but eventually the group encountered a ditch. Tjruna slid down and let herself relax slightly.
  • avatar
    Dorvakin slid into the ditch as well. He whispered to the heir "How you holding out, kid?"
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    The heir groaned. "Can you put me down now? And do I really have to be shackled still?" Tjruna nodded to Dorvakin.

    "We can do that."
  • avatar
    Dorvakin set the heir down and said "Alright, we'll get you out. Good thing I swiped their keys." He pulled out said keys and used them to unlock the heir's shackles.

Log in to post or Get your free account