WOtStW: The Prequel

Thread Topic: WOtStW: The Prequel

katqueen45 Senior
    Quill stands, and while everyones is talking, he jumps off the cart and runs up front to stop the horses. The horses neigh in complaint and almost squashes the short elf.

Quill has to take out Arrowhead. The scorpion hisses and the horses back off instinctively. "Good boy," Quill coos to the tiny deadly creature.
    "Oh my God, no pets mean no pets," Gwen says. The group was all outside the cart now, and Gwen was eyeing Quill disapprovingly.
    katqueen45 Senior
    (Oh my gosh, I can't believe I wasted away Faber's turn last time, sorry about that folks)

Faber is sitting on a sofa chair stiffly, and at the edge. They make sure to be on the one that was closest to the door, in case they needed to make a quick escape.

Rita seems to notice Faber's cautiousness, but she doesn't say anything about it. "What exactly are we doing here?" Faber asks the blue haired witch lady. Rita was out of that ridiculous older lady form, and she looked to be about in her 20s. "I'm just gonna do a simple spying trick to see where your teammates are. You'll love it! It's a classic- I have a crystal ball and everything," Rita says with a clap of her hand.

"What if.. I don't want teammates?" Faber asks huffily. Rita pokes Faber on the nose, which makes Faber hold up their fists defensively. She was all the way across the room! How did she- "Silly dear! I foresaw you with teammates, so it's not a matter of whether you want them or not, it'll happen regardless!" Rita says.
    katqueen45 Senior
    (I started a trend :0 everyone has backstory solo roleplays now, hehe)

Gwen is the oldest of the group, already an adult. No way would she allow another deadly animal to accompany them. Quill gives her hard stare a hard stare of his own, though. "Do you really think you can stop me from bringing Arrowhead?" Quill asks Gwen with a raised eyebrow.

Gwen actually doesn't know the answer. Quill is a ruthless mercenary and scholar, he had skills in both fighting, strategy, and logistics. Gwen had training as well though, and her family was renowned in crafting and weaponry. "You know what? We're not gonna fight right now. How about we just find the inn?" Gwen says with crossed arms. Tensions were high.