Yo Red!

Thread Topic: Yo Red!

demonwolf2 Senior
    "My family are asleep",lol. "My family is asleep")
    Redrose2 Advanced
    (oml I had that, but I changed it to are lol)

Dextra shut and locked the door silently. She waved her on downstairs and into her room.
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Hehe.)

Jackal followed her into the room,soon looking around as she tilted her head,soon carefully laying down.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    Dextra shut her door and grabbed a big soft blanket and a few pillows down form her closet making a little pallet on her floor with them "here, you can sleep on this, probably more comfortable then the cold floor" she said to her.
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Jackal got up and went over to the pallet,soon sniffing it before circling around a few times before laying down.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    Dextra smiled "good girl" she said "ill be right back" she said walking into her bathroom. She came out in a soft washed out beetles shirt and a pair of shorts, she climbed into her bed and looked down at her "good night girl" she said with a smile before turning off the lights and laying down
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Jackal yawned as she rested her head on her paws,soon falling asleep.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    Time Skip

Dextra woke up the next morning and looked down, seeing her still asleep, she silently walked up stairs to get breakfast. Her parents had left her a note saying that they where going to be home late that night, she smiled and started making bacon.
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Jackal yawned as she soon woke up,soon stretching out before she got up,soon smelling bacon as she followed the smell upstairs.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    At this point Dextra had a pile of bacon and was working on making waffles. She herd her come up the stairs and she turned around "well good morning " she smiled
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Jackal barked softly as she stood up on her hind legs,something shining under her fur that covered her neck as she looked at the bacon.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    Dextra smiled "what? You think I for got about you? " She smiled and layered some bacon onto a sperate plate and see it down for her "if never for get about you, and my parents won't be home for a while, so if you wanna go explore my home, you can. Do you eat waffles?" She asked "bark if yes, growl if no" she smiled
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Jackal barked as she began to eat the bacon.
    Redrose2 Advanced
    Dextra smiled and finished up the last set of her favorite blueberry and Nutella waffles, she set a few on another plate, with a drizzle of surup and placed it down for her, before making her own plate and began to eat.

(Okay I've made blueberry and Nutella waffles and they are so amazing )
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Yasssss,I did too.They were so good.)

Jackal soon started to eat the waffles,getting syrup stuck in her fur.