I shall do a soap!

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:25pm

Thread Topic: I shall do a soap!

rockstar98 Experienced
    Anyways here is the plot I had in mind.

There is an ordinary family wife husband two kids and everything seems perfect on the outside but the family is falling appart the husband is cheating the wife is as well they argue a lot and they hate eachother this story will go from the point of view of the children and how they take it and how it affects them. So anybody up to it? :)
    liz_king97 Junior
    Um...I guess. Sure. :) I always like soaping.
    rockstar98 Experienced
    Alrighty. :3 What shall the gender of the kids be?
    liz_king97 Junior
    Hm. Mine'll be female. What's the last name?
    rockstar98 Experienced
    Jones.

I guess mine will be a boy.
    liz_king97 Junior
    Okay.

name: Taylor Jones
    looks: light, long, brown hair; large splash of freckles; bright blue eyes; tall for her age
    personality: quiet, keeps to herself; fierce and protective of her family; finds comfort in her books and in music
    rockstar98 Experienced
    Name: Mike Jones
    Looks: Short chubby deep brown eyes kinda long dark brown hair hair is usually a mess
    Personality: Shy can get loud at times loves to draw (stick figure little kid type stuff not art)
    liz_king97 Junior
    (Cute :3 Do you want me to start?)
    rockstar98 Experienced
    (Thanks. :3 I was wanting to start but if you want then you can.)
    liz_king97 Junior
    (Oh. Okay then.)

"You don't even care about this family!" Mom shouted. I turned up the volume and tried to drown out the yelling. "Your own daughter is going to a different country and you don't even care!"
    "Emily, for the last time, she isn't leaving forever! It's only for a week. Why do you have to make a big deal out of everything?"
    I turned the volume up louder and shut my door.
    rockstar98 Experienced
    I sat at the table with crayons in each hand and watched as my mommy and Daddy yelled at eachother. I wanted to cry but knew that if I did they'd stop yelling at eahcother and yell at me. "Don't try to turn this on me!" she yelled at him as he got up from the table. "Where are you going now huh?! Is that little slut waiting for you at some sleazy hotel?!"
    He sneared "I'm going out because I've had enough of you." He said camly then turned and walked out and slammed the door as he did so.
    Viktor Experienced
    (LOL@Rockstar's character xD)
    liz_king97 Junior
    I closed my eyes and brushed away the small tear. Ever since I started middle school, Mom and dad started fighting. I had no idea why, but it only got worse when my History teacher sent home a not saying that I was going on a one-week trip to Mexico.
    "Mike?" I opened my door and sat by my little brother. "Whatcha drawing?"
    rockstar98 Experienced
    (You caught the name Vik? x3)

I looked up from my paper to see Taylor walk in "A bird" I said quickly and went back to drawing. I didn't want to talk right now if I did I'd probably start crying.
    liz_king97 Junior
    I smiled. "That's neat." I glanced into the living room to see Mom slumped on the couch, holding a box of ice cream and flipping through the tv channels. "Hey, do you wanna read a book in my room, or outside on the swings?"

This thread is locked. You may not post.