N109 Zone
Thread Topic: N109 Zone
-
Make it stop. s---'s not funny.
Can life not make things more upsetting than they need to be? -
I'm not getting anywhere in life. I'm so sick of it.
-
Who cares, right?
-
Our hearts we have sold
For diamonds and gold
But hey baby, take a look
We have it all -
At least therapy is tomorrow...
-
Obligations? For what?
-
Whatever.
-
You'll be sad? What about me? b---- I've been sad all my life, and you're just asking me to ignore it.
-
I'm not responsible for your happiness cause you damn sure didn't give a s--- about mine.
-
Like, if you really want to help someone, stop making it about yourself.
-
That was fun while it lasted. I only stopped because i was about to make my fingers raw. But now I remember and feel everything that was bothering me earlier. I don't feel better like I thought I did. It was just a distraction. And another day wasted.
-
I still have to finish that art for that person...
I don't want to. Like, something about him pisses me off. Aside from the fact that he doesn't seem interested in giving an opinion on how things are going for his own character design he requested. -
I don't feel too great.
-
0
-
I'm so tired of this. Sick of everything. But just keep doing things because I have to.
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules





