Mood

Thread Topic: Mood

Silent Fox Newbie
    But, even with all that said, I can still feel it rising, and I don't like it, but I feel it's become compulsive. I just feel...something I shouldn't.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I just need...
    No...
    But...
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I don't feel like we resolved anything.
    I should take it for what it most likely is.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I should know better.
    I mean, I kind of do.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I should take a hint.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I want to get something off my chest, but I don't exactly know if it's something I can say here.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I don't want you to be that way. I'll only leave if that's what you want.
    Don't shy away, I want to help. I'd never hurt you.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Yelling. There's always yelling. It never stops.
    I want to hide in my room and die.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I took meds last night and crashed.
    I was in so much pain.
    When I woke up, it wasn't any better.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I have no relief from this.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    What doesn't make sense is why you'd use such technicalities when you're upset, and then when you're feeling down, you use the same technicalities to say, "Oh, well, technically, it wasn't." And it's so sad and you're so confused.
    Um, I'm kinda confused, too, bruh.
    I told you that you have to call the shots.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I need you to be clear on what you want and feel, because I know what I want and feel for myself. You can't be playing hot and cold with me.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    It's kind of stressful when people are indecisive. "We're not together" because you never asked me. But when something comes up, you say, "We weren't together anyway," and that's your motivation to leave. Why can't you find motivation to stay just as easily? Is it really that hard? Maybe struggles are bad, but putting it that way makes you sound eager to quit.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    You know, doing that makes it so hard for anyone to love you. You can't refuse their affections and then feel bad about the fact that no one ever gets along with you. I know what I'm saying because I often do this. I need to work on it, and you do too.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    And it still bothers me that I can't seem to get across to you unless I get all motherlike and lecture you. You're a big boy. I'm sure you're old enough to give it some thought.