If hillary becomes elected

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 15, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: If hillary becomes elected

Sphinx Advanced
    Why are you writing in capitals?
    lazermazer Novice
    cause can
    This won't help anything but you spelled grammar wrong...
    Sphinx Advanced
    I was talking to Unstoppablepanda
    d_h Experienced
    young hillary and old hilary walk into a bar bill then says

"oh no! They're multiplying"

Anyways, I wasn't being sexist I was speaking the truth Hilary if hilary becomes President then women will have more power & sorry to say but most people who are voting for her are dam f---ing female megalomaniacs.
    d_h Experienced
    Overall, Hilary will be the death of me.
    lazermazer Novice
    yeah and so what if women have more power. Look though yeah if Clinton wins then kill me but that doesnt mean you go around saying f--- me since women will have more power. America is failimg since we dont want to try new things.
    d_h Experienced
    I see your putting words into my mouth .

the problem is America doesn't stop trying new things.
  • thatgirl128 Newbie
    Hillary plays the women card
    SkyKirin Novice
    lazer- your school is sexist? bring me over I have the willpower of a flamethrower.
    joshbrewer Junior
    Yes Dawson im not afraid to come out with this, and trust me as freind. That sounded sexist. Plus dissing an entire country. Only through trying do we succed.

Lazer I understand your point, but your not gaining ground anywhere in your argument.

Wether it be woman or man. Republican or Democrat. This country will suceed into our era of greatness.
    lazermazer Novice
    josh im not taking side on anything heck if i could vote i wouldnt.
    But d_h i think you are being a little dramatic.
    Skykirin ita okay i like to put the boys down :)
  • Rayquaza259 Novice
    i am a girl, but i don't like hillary clinton because i hate her political views. i would support a smart, loyal, trustworthy, libertarian woman to become president, but hillary clinton if she became president, i am SOOO moving out of the U.S.
  • Rayquaza259 Novice
    joshbrewer, whatever you are, you really think EVERYONE IS GOOD? seriously, countries, not just the U.S. , but all countries, don't magically succeed because you say so. you need a good government, that doesn't tell lies and isn't corrupt, and THAT CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE CONSTITUTION AND NOT JUST HOW BIG THEIR ASS IS!!!!!!!!
    Mini Minion Novice
    DONALD TRUMP SUX, HILLARY CLINTON ROCKS FUK U DONALD THE RACIST TRUMP

This thread is locked. You may not post.