I HATE DEVON
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Oh thank god he left
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I wish I could race with Jak again
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I wish I knew what you were up to.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Okay so I know I said I hated Devon just there but that was actually three months ago and before I met him in the server. I was scared when he joined and he actually noticed me right away. He referred to me as the "guy who uses balance" and I was like yo that's me. And tbh I was surprised but also I wasn't because I would always fall second or third place with him, so ofc he would notice me. I'm that f---ing awesome.

He's super chill.. And tbh I think I'm falling on his skill level. He's known a lot by the switch community and he is currently #1 on the championship leaderboard for the third time. Me on the other hand.. I fell on the leaderboard as #150ish the first one, #77 the second one, and 63 the last one. BUT!!!!! I am currently #5 on the leaderboard right now. NUMBER 5!!! Next to Devon, C.C, some weird random person who I want to kick down so badly, and K!!!! All three of them are always at the top and we all share the same serverrrrrrr. And I am happy to be in the top five with them. I might even knock K down to #5 if he decides to go to sleep early lololol but I doubt he will. All of them are pretty chill (no pun intended lol) and im so uuuu. When they all joined the server I was like WAT.

C.C and K always leave my lobby tho,,,, Especially C.C.. But Devon sticks around and in fact, I gamed with him alone with another friend for five hours straight yesterday and we are still goinnnnngg.

I just wanted to clear that up bc I hate reading that I hate him bc s--- I don't, okay?? He's mad chill. I like me inside jokes :^

My friend department is currently overwhelming but I'll manage. On a good note, I finally joined one of Tim's streams whoop whoop
    im the penguin aka pineapple :U

rvelez Hot Shot
    I legit spent all day doing battles instead of races with my friends and Im crying bc ben is hilarious.

he thought my shield wouldn't reach him lmao and I laughed so hard

rvelez Hot Shot
    is it weird that I got discord nitro just so I can use all the emotes? nahhhhh. feeling awesome tho
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I use to get annoyed by Blitz but thanks to Devon, we’re cool now. Didn’t know he was his friend. 😅 he didn’t know I was Devon’s friend either.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    This just shows that we can’t really hate or dislike someone without knowing them first. But there ARE some people that everyone in the server don’t like and if a bunch of people don’t like you, then something is wrong with you lmao.. and it’s hilarious.